Updated: Oct 4, 2019
I’m a General Practitioner. One without a Medical Degree.
General practitioners are medical doctors who treat acute and chronic illnesses and provide preventative and health education to patients. They diagnose, treat and make recommendations concerning a person’s physical health condition.
Considering this definition I may not be a medical G.P, but in fact a spiritual one.
God called me at age 12 for training. As a chosen vessel, I am called upon to treat acute and chronic physical, mental, social, psychological illnesses supernaturally and provide preventative and spiritual health education to those under my watch. Now, 13 years later after rigorous training, I am being commissioned to execute my duties as a G.P. locally and internationally [prophetic decree].
What exactly qualifies me attend to your needs? I'm certified in the following:
· Surrendering self for service to God
· Serving the local church body with my gifts and talents
· Praying and fasting for spiritual growth and development
· Being ostracized by peers for subscribing to righteousness and holiness
· Spending quality time hearing God’s voice and heart for His people
· Loving enemies and friends alike
· Quelling pride and developing a humble spirit
· Availing myself as a vessel of honour and power
· Activation and enabling of spiritual gifts
· Character development through trials and testing
Execution of duties
I am Dr. Shanique Shand and my assistant is the Holy Spirit. Talk to me nice!
Patients who visit my office come under heavy, detailed assessment because I am not merely about diagnosis, but about complete restoration without dependence on man-made pills and processes. I’ll assess your condition with the following:
1. Thermometer- are you on fire for Jesus?
2. Stethoscope- does your heart beat for Jesus?
3. Bandage- are your emotional wounds adequately dressed and covered?
4. Weighing scale-are you spiritually underweight or on target?
5. Urine cup- is your internal system free from sinful toxins and debris?
6. Otoscope- are you hearing the voice of God clearly and accurately?
7. Blood pressure machine- are your arteries properly circulating the salvific blood of Jesus?
8. Ophthalmoscope- how is your spiritual foresight and hindsight?
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
I guarantee that when we are through with you, you will be properly diagnosed and accurately advised on how to get well soon.
NB. Fill this prescription at York Pharmacy, HWT or online at https://www.shaniqueshand.com/books
Read the manual I’ve published to help you get well (empowered, equipped and edified). Equipped to Impact: A 40 Day Journey to an Empowered Life is a 40 day manual that guides you through to spiritual wellness by encouraging application of the Word of God. It’s meant to assure you that your ‘conditions' are indeed curable and that God has already equipped you to overcome, excel and prosper at what he has called you to do.
NB. Fill this prescription here https://www.shaniqueshand.com/work-with-me/coaching-consulting
You may or may not choose to fill both prescriptions. Depending on your needs, choose the best fit. You are at liberty to read the 40 day manual and administer self-help or sign up for a free consultation to get step by step transformation. Your health is my priority.
The real G.P.
About the Author:
Shanique Shand is a woman of God intent on fulfilling her prophetic destiny as a global pollinator- a carrier of the Word, conduit of the Holy Spirit and connector between people and God. A modern day Esther and female replica of Jeremiah, she embraces the call to preach, teach, exhort, sing, prophesy unto repentance, restoration and spiritual activation. This woman of God is a multipotentialite who boasts diverse gifts and talents which she uses to advance the Kingdom of God in various capacities as a Preacher, Worship Leader, Speaker, Author, Christian Coach and Entrepreneur. Shanique is also a competent emcee, copy writer, editor and voice over talent.